Skip to main content
Queen Mary Alumni

Pledge a regular donation


About Your Donation
Your Regular Donation

  Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim an additional 25p for every £1 you give through the Gift Aid scheme. If you would like us to do this, please confirm that you have read the statement below by ticking the "I want to create a Gift Aid declaration" box.

Please Gift Aid any donations that I make in the future or have made in the past four years to the Queen Mary University of London Foundation. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/ or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I will contact Queen Mary if:

  • I want to cancel this declaration
  • I change my name or home address
  • I no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains

Please note that if you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.